Wednesday, June 6, 2018

P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.I.O.N.

here's a post that's been a long time coming! We all procrastinate in one way or another, right? Even if you never thought of yourself as a procrastinator , you can still be one with out realizing until one day it hits you.
How and what ways qualify as procrastination ?
* excuses : reasons why we are not able to get to something that's been on our mind or needs to get done.
* time: start but not able to finish cuz of other things more important to finish. (Ran out of time)
* confusion: where to start, what to do, when to do it? (Can't make up mind)
* motivation: lack of , will do it the next day etc.
* resources: not enough or too much , trying to figure how to bring it together
*feelings : how we feel , sick , anxiety , depression etc , stress
  Yes yours truly has realized in a few ways I'm a procrastinator and never realized it.
Yes , I clean and organize. But I noticed the other day I procrastinated on a few projects I've been meaning to get done and didn't realize it . so what will I be doing on my day off ? Hitting the projects I've procrastinated on due to time and other things being more important .
  Ways to over come procrastination , get motivated : reward yourself , little things do help! Make time : even if you work in it for a few minutes a day make sure you go back to it. Don't make excuses: take responsibility. Own it!
Set goals.
  Even if you fall short. Its never too late to change the more you do something the faster it will turn into a habit , procrastination can be a bad habit, you can change it and make it a good goal to not procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment