Friday, January 5, 2018

5 year plan

Every one gets asked about a 5 year and 10 year plan almost all through school and at some jobs. Maybe in interviews too. Sometimes we have to reevaluate our 5 plan. I've been faced with reevaluating my 5 year plan twice in 2017.
Its now 2018 and I have a few 5 year plans
1. Where I want to be in the next 5 years.
2. Where I want my business to be in the next 5 years.
Although where I want to be and where I want my business to be in the next 5 years are similar. There are a few differences.
My business with in the next 5 years
* steady clientele
* support other small business
* bring in enough money to be debt free
* pay it forward
*Maybe get big enough to hire a few employees.
* happy doing what I love.
This is my 5 year plan for my business in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment